DAMN SOCIETY AND ALL IT'S VICES - I AM NOW VERY SHAMELESS

 All my life I have lived by rules; following every instruction in an invisible manual that is written by society; cancelling every detail as I proceed. Time after time i make mistakes and society finds
a way to punish me as I have to regress a few emotions to right my wrongs! Through sleepless nights, wandering thoughts, unanswered questions, mixed feelings, pain, hurt....society is still never satisfied!  So I made a decision to break free; I tore my life tour guide and burnt my instruction manual; I have decided to live for me and me alone irrespective of society's standards and expectations, because at the end of the day you can never get it right with people. In all of your faithfulness, you are still not given a ticket to total freedom! I have therefore made a move towards my freedom; damn society and all its vices! I no longer feel the need to appeal to any soul! I am now very shameless; and what people think of me don't matter anymore because at the end of the day, they will all die and buried along with them will be their opinions of me.......I live for myself, for the people whose lives I can affect positively, for the people who love me unconditionally, for my parents whose memories keep me going and for my God!

STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART OF - MISS SYLVIA UKPONG.

No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.