LAURA IKEJI REACTS TO A FASHION AWARD NOMINATION | SHE DESERVES MORE SHE SAID!


Laura Ikeji  -  who recently welcomed her first child in the States, feels she deserves more than just a  fashion support award.  After being nominated for one.


Laura Ikeji's Reaction to the Nomination. 

--  "Fashion support award? I want more! So amma work hard from now on, so maybe next year's awards I'll be nominated for style icon or most stylist celebrity or something more than supporting. I accept the challenge 😁😁. Thanks guys, God bless u for the recognition,  means alot."

She's said to be a fashion blogger, though she now owns and run a Fashion Store.
 You have seen her style and fashion sense.

Now the big question is..... Does she truly deserve to be awarded a style Icon or Fashion Influencer?

Oh.... Please don't ask me. 😁.  I know nothing about fashion.  Even though I loved the fact that she tried to stay sexy during her pregnancy..am just going to leave it at that.

But since we talking about fashion and pregnancy,  let's look at her Maternity style.




















No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.