TANA ADELANA WINS CITY PEOPLE AWARD FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS OF 2017


 Actresses - Tana Adelana wins The Best Supporting Actress Category of CITY People's Movie Awards 2017.


She shared her excitement on her IG page writing; "Still basking in the euphoria from my win at the City people movie awards 2017 where I won the Best supporting actress category😍😍 From the depths of my heart, I thank everyone who voted for me, reposted for me and my family for their continuous support!🙏🏽Thank you for all the congratulatory messages! I am overwhelmed with joy! I also can't get over my look as well!🙈My dress was everything! This is from @moofadesigns 'soon to be released' designs, so you know we'll be shopping her new collection!💃❤ @makeupbyashabee you always get me and you are so so patient with me, thank you! Your hands are truly blessed by God!❤ @iamtomorrow7 it was our first time together but you made my very tough hair obey with such a gentle and perfect touch so you know I'll be coming back for more!😘 Accessories: @wemzcollections 😍👌🏾"



No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.