LAURA IKEJI "UPS" HER STYLE GAME!


Oh please! Let's give Laura Ikeji a standing ovation! Her style game has gone from 5 to 85! What?! Am not a fashionista persay! But when I see someone with a great sense of style: I applaud! And admire!

I have never been a  Fan of Laura Ikeji's 'Sense of Style'. But I must say; after having her son ROK! Her style game has gone top notch! Did Motherhood and Marriage had a role play? Oh well!

I recently was going through her Instagram feed! And I was like whaaaaaaatttttttt! Then i remembered her posting something about Changing her wardrobe while she was abroad.

Truth be told! We are loving her new wardrobe collections. Nice job! Laura.

We are proud! 👏👏👏👏👏.

Now let's take a look at our favourite Laura Style Moments!













No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.