HEART-BREAK: The perfect reset button.

When your in love it's said, someone is now in control of your mumu button... (we all have that one person that gets to us). As for me..am in charge. My mumu button is still intact... heheheh.  


Love has taught me a whole lot about life. But life's best teacher is "Heartbreak" one can never understand the mystery of Love and the process of falling in love.  Heartbreak has indeed become life's most effective teacher. How ever what we learn from heartbreak helps us make progress in life. It's all about how you cope with sadness. 

When am sad......I don't think about eating, food becomes disgusting to me, but watching an endless stream of movies tend to distract and comfort me, while I cry my heart out. Heartbreak do actually hurts like hell.   

When you get dumped, it feels like someone has punched you in the stomach,knocking you out. I can say with confidence, I would rather get smacked in the face with a metal than get my heart broken again. The struggle is so real,that nothing feels good anymore. 

THE TRUTH IS: break-up is a bitch, and heartbreak is a bigger bitch than karma. 

When my heart got broken few years ago, it felt like the end of the world, no pain has ever felt so agonising, it was like a giant hole was punched into 
 my chest,with no hope of repair. 
But no matter how hard it seemed, it's only but a distant memory today, and life always goes on. Heartbreak is just one of many surprises life throws at 
us. Going through a heartbreak often helps you realize that the world is only a beautiful place if only 
you believe it.it helps you realize love isn't always love. Let me explain: Emotions are fickle and unstable at some point you may begin to question your level of love for each other. You may feel your inlove and the next minute you doubl if you actually do love the person. When one falls inlove, we usually hope it will be forever, but unfortunately it usually isn't. You are then faced with things that are unattainable.

Heartbreak helps us realize we don't always get what we want from life. It's hard to accept but we can't  change it. You finally find happiness, when you. decide to let go knowing that certain things were meant to happen, and that each day is an opportunity to learn something that will help you grow and become a better person. 
At that moment you realize that heart break is indeed the PERFECT RESET BUTTON, and this time your in control !!!!!!!! 

Till my next post.....
#Always have courage. 

No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.