My top ten celebrity success quotes

Who is a fan of quotes like I am?  There are quotes that really goes deep into my soul and inspire me to become more.  I have learnt a lot about happiness, success, and generally about the ups and downs of life through quotes by famous successful individuals. And you can too. 


So here are ten of my favorite celebrity success quotes. 
Read and be inspired. 



"Stop chasing the money, and start chasing the passion" - Tony Hsieh

"What brought me into the TV business, is what keeps me here and happy. You can learn something new everyday if you really have a positive attitude" - Katie Couric

“When I was 15, I left school to start a magazine, and it became a success because I wouldn’t take no for an answer. I remember banging on James Baldwin’s door to ask for an interview when he came to England. Then I got Jean-Paul Sartre’s home phone number and asked him to contribute. If I’d been 30, he might have said no, but I was a 15-year-old with passion and he was charmed. Making money was always just a side product of having a good time and creating things nobody’d seen before.” – Richard Branson

“Why am I doing the work I’m doing? Why am I friends with this person? Am I living the best life I possibly can? Questions are often looked upon as questions of doubt but I don’t see it that way at all. I question things to stay present, to make sure I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing.” – Joseph Gordon-Levitt

“This is the key to life: the ability to reflect, the ability to know yourself, the ability to pause for a second before reacting automatically. If you can truly know yourself, you will begin the journey of transformation.” – Deepak Chopra

“Beauty is no accomplishment on its own. It’s what you do with it.” – Padma Lakshmi

“I think people sometimes don’t pay enough attention to what they do. I’ve done well, but the reason is pretty simple: I’ve worked my ass off. The toughest thing a performer can do is make it look as if it comes easy.” – Justin Timberlake

“Daily meditation keeps me sane. I memorize prayers or poems that express my highest spiritual ideals, and quietly, word for word, go through the prayer first thing in the morning. Julian of Norwich or St. Francis or the compassionate Buddha. It’s called passage meditation. You internalize the perennial philosophies.” – Ashley Judd

“I heard that someone asked Mother Teresa what was most important in her work. I thought she’d say the Rosary but she said, ‘My nuns and I take very good care of ourselves so we can tend to the lepers and do whatever we need to assist.’ If you’re strong, or at least not hurting, you can inspire others.” – Valerie Harper

“Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” – Denzel Washington

No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.