CELEBRITY SPOT | CHIOMA OKOLI "WOSILAT OF SKINNY GIRL IN TRANSIT" CHATS WITH GLANCE NIG!

If you are a Skinny Girl In Transit freak, like i am: Then you must be a huge fan of the character Wosilat! Played by Chioma Okoli.



Chioma is a final year Theatre arts student of University of Lagos, and she has managed to win our hearts from Season 1 to 4 of Ndani TV web series "SKINNY GIRL IN TRANSIT". She has kept us entertained amidst all the drama going on in either Tiwa's life or Shalewa's life. She is the humor to all the suspense and tension that comes with the series. Her makeup and facial expression is always priceless. Not to mention her use of English. Chioma Okoli did slay her role effortlessly!

I just had to bring her here! Though, She treaded carefully while answering our questions; but i must say, she is quite a catch! Smart, Talented and Young!

I don't believe her age though: 22 or 23? No Way!! What do you think?

Go on! Get to know Wosilat (Chioma Okoli) more. Enjoy!

Wosilat, Mummy, Shalewa and Tiwa
GLANCE: We know you as Wosilat in Skinny Girl in Transit. But who is Chioma Okoli? 

CHIOMA: I’m an ambitious girl, looking forward to conquer the world with all the goodness in me 😁

GLANCE: How did Acting begin for you?

CHIOMA: Well, asides school dramas and projects (I’m a final year theatre arts student of University of Lagos), I texted a TV house through Instagram, luckily, my message was read and I was auditioned for a days role. I was so excited about it, and I put in my best, the producer had to make me sign a contract to continue shooting the film series.

GLANCE: How did you get the role Wosilat? Did you audition for it? And how difficult was it fitting into that role?

CHIOMA: I auditioned for a different role, but I don’t know how or why the producer; Abimbola Craig decided to fit me into Wosilat 😂 It wasn’t difficult fitting in, because as an actress, you gotta do what you gotta do.

GLANCE: What has been your favorite role so far?

CHIOMA: I’ll still mention playing Wosilat in NdaniTV’s Skinny girl in Transit, I totally love the character Wosilat and all of the time, I find myself laughing at myself.


GLANCE: What role would you love to play that you haven't yet?

CHIOMA: I haven’t played a lot of roles lol, so there’s still a much in store for me by Gods Grace. But I’ll say I’ll love to play a role where I have to learn a new language for a film.

GLANCE: What is the strangest thing you've being required to do as an actor?

CHIOMA:  Immediately after shooting with NdaniTV as Wosilat, I got on another project for an episode (but with lots of my scenes) and the producer asked me to play a girlfriend that was mentally deranged, and I had to fit into those shoes and put in my best. Lots of scratching, twitching and all that. And trust me to kill it :*

GLANCE: What other projects should we expect from you?

CHIOMA: They’re all up in my head, so much, God willing.

GLANCE: Focusing on your career aspirations. Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?

CHIOMA: Ten years from now, I shouldn’t be introducing myself haha! I want to be recognized for doing great things, not just in the entertainment industry, other aspects of life.

GLANCE: From a professional context, what do you feel your greatest weakness and strength are?

CHIOMA: I’m impatient. Too impatient. Lol and a patient dogs eats all the meat, or what’s that proverb ?😜. I’m a go-getter, I’m ambitious, Focused when I want to be, and I’m smart, too smart! 😁

GLANCE: Motivation is important within the acting profession. What would you say is your motivator currently? How do you remain positive and focused within your role?

CHIOMA: What motivates me to do better? That I don’t ever want to be the one who lives fake, I want real life things. Real happiness, inner peace, and of-course real wealth.


Bonus Questions! Up Close and Personal.

  • Date and place of Birth? - I’m young lol, not yet 23 or 22 lol
  • Married or Single? - I’m single
  • Favorite color? - Brown
  • Celebrity crush? - Please help me find one 😂
  • Favorite TV series?- I’ll have to say Skinny Girl In Transit!
  • Favorite Nollywood Actors? - Beverly Naya!!
  • TV or Phones? - Phones, I don’t even watch tv, sadly.
  • Greatest Fear? - Will you pray against it for me ? 😂
  • 5 Actors you'd really like to work with? - Ireti Doyle, Joke Silva, Beverly Naya (we’ve worked together before, but I’ll love more😂), Mr Ibu LOL, and OF-COURSE Genevieve Nnaji.

LET'S TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT THOSE SCENES WOSILAT MADE US LAUGH!
PRESS PLAY!


No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.