SHORT HAIR? NO PROBLEM? LOLA OJ SHARES TIPS ON MAINTIAING SHORT RELAXED HAIR



Beauty vlogger/entrepreneur Lola OJ who wears her low cut stylishly, play around with fun designs and still look fabulously amazing. The beauty enthusiast has taken to her vlog to share tips on how she maintains and styles her relaxed low cut hair. according to her, she has gotten loads of questions on how she maintains her hair and keeps it healthy. She says; she does the relaxing herself, while her barber shaves the side.





"I get a lot of questions about how I maintain my short relaxed hair whilst keeping it as healthy as possible.

I previously released a video about the products I used for my short hair but many requested a more practical video so they could see how I set my hair.

The truth is I relax and look after my hair myself, I only go to the barbers for my shaven sides. Currently my hair is not cut into a style, it was like level one (very low cut) but I have been growing out the top for a few months now…my ends are due for a trim lol.”



She continued; “My hair is rather low maintenance, I do not grease my scalp and I also have not used edge control since I have been growing out the top of my hair and seems to be working fine…on occasion I run some pure virgin coconut oil across my edges.”


"So here it is, a quick tutorial on how I style my short relaxed hair. I hope it helps!!”









No comments:

Your opinion matters

Powered by Blogger.